I am a young adult millennial. I do have some unpopular opinions. I will write those unpopular opinions when it comes to film.
- Yes, I said it. I am not a Marvel fan. I feel like too much of it is blowing up, and not much plot. The blowing up stuff is too much up in your face, and sometimes feels like it is just there to just be there. You don’t seem to spend time with the characters, and their journeys. Marvel comes out a lot these days. I prefer the blowing up where it makes sense- like in the Star Wars way. I am more of the Star Wars fan.
- Another series that I don’t like. It is the premise of the games that I don’t like. I don’t like the concept that these young kids/teenagers have to forced into this contest to literally fight to the death- too grotesque to my taste.
- Another series I don’t like. I just don’t like vampires- that is why I don’t like this series.
- An author that I don’t like. After watching two movies, I already wasn’t a fan of him. The plot lines are way way predictable- you know the drill. I just assume that drill will always happen- it seemed to happen each time. Yes, I know it is basically different stories, but at the same time, it feels like you are watching/reading the same story. Sometimes I am asked, how do you know you don’t like an author after just two movies? I just don’t want the same typical pattern.
- I am this millennial who does not like Nicholas Sparks, Twilight, Hunger Games, and Marvel. I know I don’t have many of the same tastes as a ton of other millennials. I prefer other series- Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Narnia. I am the one who loves Disney and musical movies. Not many movies come out these days that I have interest in seeing- it is not that I am picky, but because too many are out of my interest- a lot of Marvel, Nicholas Sparks type movies and Horror for instance.