It is that time of year again. It is time for Finals, the time that stresses many people. It means a lot of studying. But what are ways to deal with the pressure that finals cause. Today I will give some of my tips that will help during Finals time.
- Take Study Breaks- this one is important. It allows you to calm down. My blog is one way I deal with the stress of school. Coloring, reading or being out in nature can help you deal with stress
- Trust in the Lord throughout the week
- Try not to over worry about them- worrying too much only puts on more pressure and stress. This is when trusting in the Lord is helpful
- Plan accordingly of when to study for what final- I tend to start studying for my first exam first and than start studying for the next a bit later. If it is a harder exam, I tend to start when I begin studying for the first exam, but do not study as much for it
- Stay optimistic that you will do well- do not forget finals is only part of your final grade. Just tell yourself that you can do it and that you will pass
- Do not wait until the last minute to study for a final
- After last final, treat yourself to something like going out to eat or getting something sweet like a milkshake.
What are some of your tips for finals?