Today, I decided to write a list of musical couples with their main songs. Some of these songs are magical and youthful, beautiful and angelic, or mystical and mature or so on. These songs bring out just how well love translates well to song. They are in no specific order to which I love the couple.
- Elphaba and Fiyero-“As Long As Your’e Mine”
- Cosette and Marius-“A Heart Full of Love”
- Christine and Raoul-“All I Ask of You”
- Katherine and Jack-“Something to Believe In”
- Nala and Simba-“Can You Feel the Love Tonight”
- Princess Jasmine and Aladdin-“A Whole New World”
- Belle and Beast-“Beauty and the Beast”
- Maria and the Captain-“Something Good”
- Nellie and Emelie-“Some Enchanted Evening
- Liat and Joe Cable-“Younger Than Springtime”
- Catherine and Pippin-“Love Song”
- Marian and Harold Hill-“Till There Was You”
- Mimi and Roger-“I Should Tell You”
- Angel and Collins-“I’ll Cover You”
- Maria and Tony-“Tonight”
- Audrey and Seymour-“Suddenly Seymour”
As shown through this list, it is noticed that many of these couples are young.
What are some your favorite musical couples and songs?