Well, it is time to really study for finals. I originally thought I wasn’t going to post for today due to time. But studying for finals is one of my least favorite things to do. So what exactly are things I would rather do that have nothing to do with finals.
- Attending and listening to musicals
- Spending time Out in Nature
- Attending the Gathering
- Reading either an adventure, mystery, fantasy, or a classic
- Spending time with Friends and Family
- Volunteering especially for the poverty population
- Listening to Contemporary Christian Music
- Strengthening my relationship with God
So finals is one of my least favorite times of the year. I don’t like them one bit so all the things listed up there are much better than studying for finals. But the only good thing about finals in Spring Semester is that they are closer to Summer Break. I love that sense of relief after I finish each and every one of them. So far this summer, I am reading Oliver Twist and doing a Broadway puzzle or anything involving being in my house, working as a hostess at Applebees, and attending a Les Mis party where I will be dressing up as Eponine.