Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve. 2016 was an incredible year. Here are some of 2016’s highlights.
- Wicked- fourth time, saw it with my school, interesting seeing a musical that changed me for the better with a school that changed me for the better, felt the must vulnerable this time around
- Newsies-newest musical of my life, mind-blowing dance, incredible songs and story
- Disney World- went with my school, leadership experience, experienced all four parks and went behind the scenes during two leadership classes
- Les Mis Party-did this over the summer and was bit of a surprise, did some Karaoke by singing some of the songs, got signed program by one of the actors who played Valjean
- Reading Don Quixote and finishing it over one summer
- Seeing my blog become successful
Followers-next year, what do you hope happens to my blog, any blogging ideas, I already have some ideas. Below are some of the ideas.
- Rewrite Les Mis character analysis, yes again- want to make them more like analysis instead of plot summaries
- Importance of doing things outside of your comfort zone
- Review of Little Shop or Horrors-my school is doing it
- Review of Rent- got a ticket for Christmas, finally coming to my hometown next year and waiting since 2012
- Other musical character analysis’
- More pieces of scripture
- More inspirational quotes
These are some of my ideas